Join Our Team – Job Opening
Full-Time Day Shift Monday-Friday
Competitive Wages ($18-$30 per hour)
Plumber Job Responsibilities:
- Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
- Collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.
- Perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems.
- Light construction, carpentry, painting, plastering, flooring, ceiling and electrical work as required.
- Prepare bids, budgets, and cost estimates.
- Keep accurate records of time spent working, description of work performed and materials used.
Plumber Qualifications / Skills:
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools used in the plumbing trade.
- Knowledge of building codes, safety regulations, and safety practices.
- Ability to read and follow blueprints and rough drawings.
- Familiarity with PVC, CPVC, PEX, cast iron, and copper.
- Effective oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to complete projects unsupervised and unassisted.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in basic mathematics and conversion of measurements.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 1 year plumbing experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A mechanical aptitude is desirable
- On call rotation
- Possible travel
At Charlie’s North Platte Plumbing we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That’s why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- 401(k); including company match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Vacation & sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation Allowance
- Referral Program
Charlie’s North Platte Plumbing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.